It's easy to discount our behaviours as instinctive and unshakeable. The way we think and act is often perplexing, even when we’re at our most self-aware. But what we might not be aware of is that there are different systems for thinking and acting, and with the right tools and mindset, we can learn how to manipulate these systems. The result? More self-control, self-awareness, and the ability to change your life. In this minisode, we’re delving into behavioural psychology, how our unconscious mode of thinking drastically affects our romantic lives, and why we go after the wrong person.
In this episode we talk about:
- Check out The Pussy Power Hour with Gigi Engle. We’re here to answer YOUR questions in our signature candid and honest format.
- Episode 1: Love Stinks
- Attachment theory of love and how to change your romantic script
- Buy Attached by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller
- Buy Attachment Theory by John Bowlby
- Buy Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Further your love and sex EQ. Subscribe to Well Versed and receive a list of 50+ valuable resources to change your life.
Did you learn something new and interesting in this episode? Leave us a review on iTunes.