December 6, 2017
Luna Matatas was married once. After a divorce and a sexual renaissance of sorts, she discovered a new-found energy for exploring her sexuality as a curious and empowered woman. Today, she helps singles, couples and new divorcees to traverse new, erotic terrains. From navigating anal sex etiquette, to how using Tinder for a threesome, to pegging and all manner of other taboo activities, this episode explores a wide scope of topics.
In this episode, we talk about:
- O School
- Kate McCombs of Tea and Empathy
- Sexual renaissance after divorce
- What makes a bad threesome?
- What do you need to study to be a sex expert?
- Sex and the City, Girls and HBO as part of the discursive construction of sexuality
- Fifty Shades of Grey, erotic literature and pathologising kink as trauma
- Non-sexual submission and domination
- Sex as part of creative expression
- How to use empathy to become a better lover
- Your biggest erogenous zone - YOUR BRAIN
- How do you find pleasure outside of instant gratification?
- What is a fetish?
- Does 'Don’t yuck my yum’ enable problematic fetishes?
- Can you ever over-masturbate?
- How to have an honest and open dialogue about fetishes with your conservative partner
- What is age play? Is age play unethical?
- How to use dating apps to find your unicorn
- Should use a sex worker for your next threesome?
- 10 things your can do to optimise your dating profile to attract your unicorn
- How to deal with jealousy during a threesome
- Where does shame come from?
- Everything is about sex. Except sex. Sex is about power
- Body positivity as an empowering tool in the labour force
- How can men be an ally?
- Get your Peg the Patriarchy Panties here.
- Fuck Like a Goddess - the official underwear.
- The rise of anal pay in mainstream media.
- What makes a body-safe sex toy?
- Can you put a crystals (yoni eggs) in your vagina?
- What is Feminine Dominance (femme domme)?
You can find more information about Luna’s workshops via her website.