March 13, 2017
Being a professional sex columnist is a trope that often brings up allusions to a certain curly-haired dame with an extensive shoe collection. Cigarette dangling from her mouth, she breaths out disdain for the trail of hearts and emotional debris left in her wake, as she types her prophecy into the internet universe.
But it’s 2017, and with our sexual openness, WIFI connections and the added layer of complexity that online dating brings to relationships, we need a new breed of guru. Someone who’s writing career is real, whose dating life is relatable, and whose advice is grounded in a need to empower women everywhere.
Enter Gigi Engle, professional sex columnist and cohost of podcast Dirty Sexy Monogamy. Gigi has written sex and relationship advice for the likes of The Thrillest, was the senior sex and lifestyle writer at Elite Daily, and she has also written for Men’s Health, Elle Magazine and Bustle.
In this episode, we talk about:
- The most common sex questions
- How to get your partner to have sex with you more
- Being a proud slut and a highly sexual woman
- The trials of having a higher libido than your partner
- Masculinity, sexuality and the challenges of having different libidos
- + loads more!